P&H 4100XPB Rebuild with Wearite bushes
ZEMEK Engineering has recently installed new Wearite bushes on a client's P&H4100 Dipper door.
Wearite's demonstrated benefits:
- Dry ice use eliminates liquid nitrogen handling risk.
- Safer handling with less than 3kg Wearite parts vs 20kg OEM metal parts.
- Two large bushes fitted under 30 minutes.
- No grease required in operation.
- No line bore required when replacing Wearite bushes.
See the simple installation steps below:
1. Shrink bushes in Dry Ice
2. Check dimensions of bush and bore
3. Slide bush in by hand
4. Wait for bush to expand, Done.
|Tags: Rope Shovel Safety WEARITE|